Mixed Age Class (birth to Kindergarten)
$ 220 for the first child (plus a one-time $15 registration fee for families NEW to our center, Music Together of West Hartford and Farmington Valley)
$ 115 for the second child, along with a registered sibling
$ 90 for the third child, along with a registered sibling
* Infant siblings under 8 months on the first day of class are FREE with an enrolled child. Please include them as an additional child on your registration form and select the appropriate tuition rate (free).
Babies Class (8 months and younger)
$ 180 for the first child (plus a one-time $15 registration fee for families NEW to our center, Music Together of West Hartford and Farmington Valley)
$ 90 for the second child, along with a registered sibling
Rhythm Kids Level 1 (4-5 years) and Level 2 (grades K-2)
$ 250 for the first child (new to Rhythm Kids, includes a Toca Colorsound djembe for your child to keep)
$ 220 for the first child (returning to Rhythm Kids, or no djembe needed)
$ 155 for the second child, along with a registered sibling (new to Rhythm Kids, includes a Toca Colorsound djembe for your child to keep)
$ 125 for the second child, along with a registered sibling (returning to Rhythm Kids, or no djembe needed)
* Due to the specific intentions of the Rhythm Kids class offering, age specifications are firm and younger siblings may not attend class. Parent participation in both levels is welcome but not required. Every child and family has their own set of unique circumstances. Please contact Catherine, our center director and Rhythm Kids teacher with questions or to discuss further.
- Please note that sibling rates apply to children living in the same household
- There is a $70 discount for families enrolling in both Rhythm Kids and a Mixed Age Class (use coupon code: rhythmkids)
- Families enrolled in a Mixed Age or Rhythm Kids class may participate in the Babies Class with a new baby under 8 months for FREE! (a small fee applies for additional materials if enrolled in Rhythm Kids) Contact us to set this up!
- Wish to come to a Music Together® Mixed Age Class twice a week? Register for an additional Mixed Age Class on the same order and receive the sibling rate on the second class (use coupon code: extraclass)
- In addition to your classes, Music Together tuition includes:
- A professionally recorded CD of the current Music Together song collection
- A beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
- A quarterly e-newsletter
- An access code to download, stream and play with the music on our free Hello Everybody app
- Access to the Family Music Zone, where you can find videos, coloring sheets, and more!
- New families receive a booklet, Music and Your Child, a guide for parents and caregivers of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners
- Siblings that are not enrolled in a class may not attend without advance permission from your teacher or the center director (24 hours notice please).
- Online registrations must be completed by a debit or credit card. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, please contact us.
- Optional installment plan available at checkout: 50% deposit at check-out, 2 equal payments automatically charged to your credit card on 1st of the month thereafter.
- There are no refunds after the first class. If you should need to cancel your registration before the first class, a full refund will be given, minus a $15 cancellation fee. Families opting for the installment plan must also abide by the cancellation policy, thereby agreeing to pay the full tuition according to the automatic payment schedule and keeping the payment method on file up-to-date.
- Up to two make-ups per student may be arranged based on availability through our Family Portal. Detailed instructions for marking absences and scheduling make-ups will be sent to you before the session begins. If you have an unusual circumstance or unexpected illnesses requiring additional make-ups, we will do our very best to accommodate you! Contact us with any questions about our make-up policy.
- Materials are distributed at the first class.
- Inclement weather policy: classes will be canceled if the public schools are closed in the town where your class is held (West Hartford, Farmington or Granby). School delays will be treated on a case-by-case basis. Any change to the class schedule will be posted on our website, announced on our phone greeting, emailed to enrolled families, and posted on our center's Facebook page by 8am.