December Jingle Jam Tuition:
$ 65 for the first child (plus a one-time $15 registration fee for families NEW to our center, Music Together of West Hartford and Farmington Valley)
$ 35 for the second child, along with a registered sibling
Free for the third child, along with a registered sibling
- Infant siblings under 8 months on the first day of class are FREE with an enrolled child. Please include them as an additional child on your registration form and select the appropriate tuition rate.
- Please note that sibling rates apply to children within the same family
- Siblings that are not enrolled in a class may not attend without advance permission from your teacher or the center director (24 hours notice please).
- Online registrations must be completed by a debit or credit card. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, please contact us.
- Optional installment plan available at checkout: 50% deposit at check-out, 2 equal payments automatically charged to your credit card on 1st of the month thereafter.
- There are no refunds after the first class. If you should need to cancel your registration before the first class, a full refund will be given, minus a $15 cancellation fee. Families opting for the installment plan must also abide by the cancellation policy, thereby agreeing to pay the full tuition according to the automatic payment schedule and keeping the payment method on file up-to-date.
- For this special 3-week interim session, we are happy to accomodate you with make-ups as needed. Information on scheduling make-ups will be sent to you prior to the session.
- Materials are distributed at the first class.
- Inclement weather policy: classes will be canceled if the public schools in the location where classes are to be held are closed. School delays will be treated on a case-by-case basis. Any change to the class schedule will be posted on our website, announced on our phone greeting, emailed to enrolled families, and posted on our center's Facebook page by 8am.